Subtitle: How the Rest of the Body is Affected when One Part Isn’t Working Like It Should
In addition to some wrist flexibility improvements, I share in this video how the rest of the body is affected when one part isn’t working like it should–both physically and spiritually. Also, my blog post, “Helping or Hindering?” is closely related to the spiritual lesson, so you should read it as well!
Here’s the major sections with their times:
- 00:00-01:44 Introduction (1:44 minutes)
- 01:45-05:27 Range of Motion (3:42 minutes)
- 05:28-21:20 Spiritual Lesson: No Pain is an Island (15:52 minutes)
Here are the scriptures I referenced and quoted:
- 1 Corinthians 12:12-27–The apostle Paul’s analogy of the human body with the Body of Christ, that is: the group of the believers known as a church/The Church.
- 1 Cor. 12:12–“Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ” (NIV).
- 1 Cor. 12:26-27–“If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it. Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it” (NIV).
Do you feel like a spiritual broken wrist and need help healing so you can function like you should? Or maybe you’re struggling with figuring out what job you are supposed to be doing in the Body of Christ? If you answer Yes to either question, please feel free to connect with me through either the comments below or through the more private Contact Me! page. I will glad to help you as much as I can!
Thanks for watching/reading!
Scripture quotations marked (NIV) are taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV®. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission of Zondervan. All rights reserved worldwide. http://www.zondervan.com The “NIV” and “New International Version” are trademarks registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office by Biblica, Inc.™